1. PM Modi will address the post-Budget webinar on the theme ‘Urban Planning, Development and Sanitation’ at 10 am via video conference.
2. The 47th Civil Accounts Day will be celebrated to mark the foundation of the Indian Civil Accounts Service at Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, Janpath, New Delhi, with Union Finance Minister Pankaj Chowdhury as the chief guest.
3. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has successfully conducted the flight acceptance heat test of the CE-20 cryogenic engine. The engine will power the cryogenic upper stage of the LVM3 launch vehicle for the Chandrayaan-3 mission. The space agency said the test was successfully conducted on February 24 at the ISRO Propulsion Complex in Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu. ISRO said.
4. PM Modi will inaugurate the 10-lane Bengaluru-Mysuru Expressway in Mandya district on March 11. The 143 km journey from Bengaluru to Mysuru will be possible in just one and a half hours or less depending on the speed of the vehicle.
5. The National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) has fixed the retail prices of 74 medicines including diabetes.
6. BJP will start its ‘Vijaya Sankalp Yatra’ across Karnataka on March 1. BJP chief JP Nadda will start the journey from Chamrajanagar district on Wednesday, while Defense Minister Rajnath Singh will start another journey from Belagavi on Thursday. The BJP will cover 8,000 km as part of the district yatra, in which more than 50 BJP leaders will participate.
7..Madhya Pradesh, Finance Minister Jagdish Debra will present the paperless budget for 2023-24 in the Legislative Assembly in Bhopal.
8. Gujarat passed bill extending time for submission of applications to regularize illegal construction
9. The Gujarat Assembly on Tuesday unanimously passed a bill to make Gujarati language education compulsory in all CBSE, ICSE and IB primary schools across the state.
10. Rajasthan to set up Rajiv Gandhi Center for IT development and e-governance to tackle cyber crime, for which CM Ashok Gehlot has sanctioned Rs 147.55 crore.
12. 252 Zilla Parishad schools will be constructed in Latur, Maharashtra under the Pradhan Mantri Schools for Rising India (PM-SHRI) scheme to provide high quality education.
13. Congress National President Mallikarjun Kharge will participate in the 70th birthday celebrations of DMK President and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin at the YMCA ground in Nandanam, Chennai.
14. The Election Commission of India (ECI) has said that on the basis of the report submitted by the General Observer, re-polling will be held in four polling stations in four districts of Nagaland: Junheboto, Okha, Mon and Noklock. Repolling will be held on March 1 from 7 am to 4 pm. Provisional voting in Nagaland elections was recorded at 84.69%.
15. Stop Tobacco’ app launched in Karnataka to curb public smoking
16. Protest against ropeway project held at Vaishno Devi temple. Protesters said they would not allow the construction, fearing it would put locals out of work.
17. Uttar Pradesh Government has directed its departments not to use plastic water bottles in meetings It also called for reducing the use of paper and encouraged the use of soft copies of documents instead.
18. Madhya Pradesh, Finance Minister Jagdish Debra will present a paperless Budget 2023-24 in the Legislative Assembly in Bhopal.
19. Punjab Governor Banwarilal Purohit summoned the Assembly for the budget session on March 3,
20. Former bureaucrat Shailesh Pathak will take over as FICCI Secretary General in New Delhi
1. Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia and AAP Government Minister Satyendra Jain have resigned from the Delhi Cabinet. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal accepted their resignations. Manish Sisodia was arrested by the CBI on charges of corruption in the formulation and implementation of the now scrapped Delhi Excise Policy for 2021-22 in the national capital.
2. One person was killed and several others, including three children, were injured in a massive explosion at a fireworks manufacturing unit in Kerala’s Ernakulam district on Tuesday.
3. Telangana Governor Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan has written to the authorities of Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal to conduct a thorough investigation into the suicide of medical student Dr. D. Preethi. The first-year postgraduate student attempted suicide on February 22 due to alleged harassment by her senior. He died on 26 February at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
💷 GBP ₹99.42
GDP Rate (2023): 6.8%
Inflation Rate: 6.5%
Population: 141.57 crore (17.7% of total world population).
Unemployment: 8.3% in December 2022
58,962.12 −326.23 (0.55%) 🔻
Nifty 17,303.95 −88.75 (0.51%)🔻
Rate in financial capital Mumbai
Gold : ₹ 57,210.00/10gm (24 krt)
Silver: ₹ 66,800/kg
⛽ Fuel in Delhi
Petrol: ₹ 97/litre
Diesel: ₹ 90/litre
CNG: ₹ 80/Ltr
LPG: ₹ 1053/14.2 kg
1..Railways will spend Rs 32000 crore on new lines, Rs 13000 crore on customer convenience.
2. Adani-Hindenburg issue: SEBI has yet to find any irregularities: SEBI told the Supreme Court that it is “investigating” allegations made by American short seller Hindenburg Research against the Adani group of companies and its impact on the market. Sebi said it is monitoring the market activity of the entire group “before and after the publication of the report” to identify whether it has violated its regulations.
3. Billionaire Gautam Adani’s position on the Forbes rich list has slipped from third position to 33rd position in a month. Adani’s net worth is currently estimated at $35.1 billion, according to Forbes’ Real-Time Tracker. His net worth was $119 billion before the Hindenburg Report was released on January 24, according to Forbes
4. After Singapore, India’s UPI is likely to expand to UAE, Mauritius, Indonesia.
5. Bloomberg Billionaires Index: Elon Musk regains his spot as the world’s richest man, overtaking France’s Bernard Arnault.
6. India’s gross domestic product (GDP) is likely to grow by 7% for the financial year 2022-23, according to the second advance estimate released on Tuesday.
Tamil Nadu actor-politician Khushboo Sundar has been nominated as a member of the National Commission for Women. He is currently a member of the National Executive Committee of the BJP.
1. The Indian Army has begun testing a jet pack suit made by a British company, Gravity Industries. The Army is currently engaged in evaluating these suits at Agra, in collaboration with the suit’s test pilot and Richard Browning, founder of Gravity Industries, which designs the suits.
2. India recently sent Mirage-2000 fighters and other aircraft to take part in the ‘Cobra Warrior’ exercise in the UK. It is a multilateral exercise in which the air forces of Finland, Sweden, South Africa, the United States and Singapore will also participate along with the Royal Air Force of the United Kingdom and the Indian Air Force.
3. The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) recently approved a new variant of the Hindustan 228-201 LW aircraft manufactured by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). It has a maximum take-off weight of 5695 kg with a seating capacity of 19 passengers. The aircraft will fall in the sub-5700 kg aircraft category.
4. Shatrujit led paratroopers in a command jump organized in Agra a day before Central Command General Officer Commanding-in-Chief Lt Gen Yogendra Dimri retired from service. A total of 70 personnel, including Lt. Gen. Dimri, participated in the Para Jump Living under the motto ‘Men Apart, Every Man an Emperor’.
Lt Gen Y Dimri retired from service on February 28, 2023 after an illustrious career spanning nearly 40 years in the Indian Army. This is the first time an army commander has made a parachute jump on his last day of service.
From: 26 January 1950
Gvrnr: Gulab Chand Kataria
Chief Minister: Himanta Biswa Sharma (BJP)
Population: 3.12 crores
Language is official
Bengali (Barak Valley)
March 01 (Wednesday)
Vedic Season: Shishir (Winter)
Spring Season: Vasant (Spring)
Paksha :: Suklapaksha
Month: Falgun 24, (Full Moon)
Falgun 09, (Amant)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shock Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Mrigashirsha (till 9:52 am) Ardra
Rahu: 12:39 PM – 02:06 PM
Yamaganda : 08:19 AM – 09:46 AM
Join Sachibat Telegram group for latest news, first hand written articles and trending news
Click here to join:
Leave a Reply